What’s up everybody?! The whole gang is back around the table, along with Drew Tyler’s infamous “Fedini”. Jeff has been preoccupied with work, and has also been in California getting lost in the magical world of E3. Jeff shares his experiences, and talks a lot about the Guerrilla Game’s upcoming Horizon. So yes- this episode may have a little less Destiny than normal, but don’t you fret, the Guardians are still mentioned. Drew talks about his award-winning movie that he worked so hard on for 48 hours. Rachel doesn’t win anything because her movie sucked, and she is still looking for a job (in a few months she may give in to stripping). Robin is officially free for the summer, and we find our that her high scores on her games, may not be her high scores. What other ramblings go on in this episode? I guess it’s up to you to find out!
Don’t forget to follow all the good social media.
Or join in on some comments below!
- We don’t need no stinkin’ backwards compatibility! (link)
- What was talked about the most at E3? (link)
- PS1 style controller for sale all by itself. (link)
- ULTIMATE PLAYER = 1 TB. (link)
- PC mods for Fallout 4 on PS4…. Eventually. (link)
- Exclusive games announced at E3. (link)