Ohmygosh, the sheer, unbridled joy streaming from Jeff’s mouth over Destiny can’t be quelled even by the quippy and painfully-witty comments Drew and I (Robin) come up with for each item of Jeff’s 20-some-item list. Seriously, it’s pretty cute how much love this man has for this game.
Other than Destiny, we talk about the Vita, gaming with a baby (Jeff even gets a gift from Scott and myself), King’s Quest, and how much we miss Rachel and she doesn’t miss us. No, Rachel, don’t try to deny it…you don’t miss us and you know what, I’m glad you forgot your DS charger while you ABANDONED us! (I’mkiddingimissyoucomeback).
We’re on Twitter and Facebook too!
Send a carrier pigeon, smoke signals or comment below! ENTERTAIN US.
Latest Events We Care About (AKA “Drew’s News”)
- Darth Vader-Inspired PS4 System Revealed, Two Star Wars Bundles Out This November (link)
- Rainbow Six Siege delayed to December (link)
- PlayStation Experience 2015 Comes to San Francisco (link)
- How to Sign Up for the PS4 System Software Beta (link)
- Big Hero 6 world confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Expo!!! (link)
- Atlus USA: We Can Confirm Persona 5 Is Launching In North America in 2015 (link)
- GUILLERMO DEL TORO VOWS NEVER TO WORK ON A VIDEO GAME AGAIN (the caps are all Jeff’s fault) (link)